Steak with Onion Wine Sauce
|Beef tenderloin||1 3⁄4 Pound, cut 1 inch thick|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Green onion||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), sliced|
|Dry red wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Snipped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a 10" skillet, saute the steaks in the 1 tbsp butter and olive oil over a medium-high heat for about 10-12 min until evenly cooked.
2) Season the steaks well with the salt and pepper.
3) Remove on a serving platter and keep warm.
4) In the same skillet, saute the green onion in the drippings until softened.
5) Stir in the 1/2 tsp salt, wine, parsley, and dash pepper.
6) Heat well and stir until the sauce is bubbly.
7) Lastly, stir in 2 tbsp butter until the butter is just melted.
8) Spoon the sauce over the hot steaks and serve .