Plum Sauce Spare Ribs
|Pork sparerib chops||4 , frozen, thawed|
|Salt||2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Onion||1 Small, skinned and chopped|
|Canned plum||14 Ounce, stoned (Dark Red Variety)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Made mustard||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Tabasco sauce||4 Drop|
1) Make puree of plums with the can juice.
2) In a large shallow over proof dish, place spare ribs.
3) Season with salt and pepper and in oven cook at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.
4) In a pan, heat butter.
5) Saute the onions.
6) Add to the onions, plum puree along with lemon juice and soy sauce. mustard, ginger, Worcestershire and Tobasco.
7) Cook uncovered on low heat for 5 minutes.
8) Remove the excess fat fromspare ribs and top with plum sauce.
9) Recook in oven at 400 degrees F for 1 hours turning in between and basting occassionally.
10) If overbrowning, cover with foil.
11) Serve spare ribs with boiled rice.