Salmon Steaks in Cucumber Sauce
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped pared cucumber||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Prepared horseradish||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground red pepper||1 Dash|
|Salmon steaks||2 Pound (4 Steaks)|
1. Prepare a sauce by combining ingredients such as dairy sour cream, cucumber, sugar, vinegar, horseradish, salt and ground red pepper.
2. Take a 1 ½ -quart glass baking dish and spread the salmon steaks over it in alternating thick and thin ends. Use waxed paper to cover it.
3. Microwave it at High for about 4 minutes. Turn the steaks and rearrange them accordingly. Cook it for another 3-4 minutes at High until the fish comes out easily when tested with a fork.
4. Take it out from oven and allow it to stand covered for about 2 minutes.
5. Serve it with cucumber sauce.