Spaghetti With Tuna Sauce
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry white wine/Vermouth||3 Tablespoon|
|Canned tuna||1 Ounce|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Finely chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1) Skin and finely chop the garlic.
2) Drain oil from tuna. Flake the fish.
3) In a large pan boil salted water, add spaghetti and boil.
4) Cook for 7-12 minutes till spaghetti is al dente.
5) Stir with a wooden spoon in between.
6) Heat oil and half the butter in a skillet. Sauté garlic for 1 -2 minutes.
7) Add stock and wine.
8) Boil briskly over high heat till liquid reduces to about 1/2 cup.
9) Add fish to the stock.
10) Season with salt and pepper.
11) When spaghetti is cooked, drain through a colander. Toss in remaining butter.
12) In a warm serving dish put spaghetti, pour hot tuna sauce on top.
13) Sprinkle chopped parsley.
14) Serve immediately.