Veal Escalope with Tomato Cream Sauce and Almonds
|Freshly ground black pepper||1|
|Veal escalope||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Ounce (15 Gram)|
|Shallot||1 , peeled and chopped|
|Dry white wine||2 Fluid Ounce (50 Milliliter)|
|Single cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato||1 , peeled, seeded and cut into strips|
|Flaked almonds||1 Teaspoon|
|Tomato wedges||6 (To Garnish:)|
|Parsley sprigs||4 (To Garnish:)|
1) In a large bowl, blend the flour, salt and pepper; stir in the the veal to coat evenly.
2) In a pan, saute the shallot in melted butter for 2 min; add the veal cook each side for 2-3 min; stir in the wine and simmer further to reduce to about 1 tbsp.
3) Lastly, add cream, tomato and almonds stir on a low heat .
4) Place the veal on to a nice dish and pour the sauce over.
5) Garnish with the tomato wedges and sprig of parsley and serve immediately with a salad.