Prawns with Sauce Hollandaise
|Asparagus spears||500 Gram|
|Hollandaise sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Curly lettuce||4 (Red, Leaves)|
|Prawns||1 1⁄2 Kilogram, boiled|
|French dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Made With Apple Cider Vinegar)|
|Pickled red pepper||3|
|Pitted black olives||36|
|Pickled green peppercorns||50 Gram, sliced|
|Pickled pink peppercorns||50 Gram, sliced|
1. Prepare asparagus and blanch for 2 minutes in boiling salted water.
2. Refresh and drain thoroughly. Set aside.
3. Separate lettuce leaves and wash them well.
4. Soak them in a bowl of ice-cold water for about 30 minutes.
5. Drain and pat dry on a kitchen towel.
7. Take a large, round platter and arrange lettuce leaves along its diameter.
8. Pile prawns on top of lettuce leaves.
9. Spoon hollandaise sauce over prawns.
10. Arrange asparagus along the right of the prawns.
11. Sprinkle dressing over asparagus.
12. Arrange bell peppers on the upper left side of the prawns.
13. Pile olives below the bell peppers.
14. Sprinkle peppercorns over the prawns
15.Serve immediately along with French bread.