|Shelled walnuts||2 Ounce|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Fresh breadcrumbs||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Cream||2 Tablespoon (Tinned)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
1) Cover walnuts with boiling water and skin them as much as possible.
2) In a pestle and mortar, pound nuts, parsley and salt to form a paste.
3) Slowly add in fat and then the crumbs and oil and work them to make a smooth paste.
4) Mix in cream and lemon juice finally and add seasonings.
5) Use as a dip, spread or sauce as needed.