|Barbecue sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Evangeline Or Maull'S)|
|Mild vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lime juice/Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|English mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Hickory smoked salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Chili pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Ketchup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm) (Whole)|
1. In a saucepan combine all the ingredients.
2. Place on a medium flame and bring to a boil stirring to blend.
3. Reduce the flame and simmer for 5 minutes until slightly thickened.
4. Pour into an airtight container and cool before storing in the refrigerator, leaving the onion, bayleaf and garlic in the sauce until used.
5. Use sauce to coat barbecued foods.