Green Beans With Sabayon Sauce
|Green beans||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Egg yolks||2 (Sauce:)|
|Sugar||1 Tablespoon (To Sweeten Dry Wine)|
|Dry white wine||2 Tablespoon (Sweetened With Sugar)|
|White wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon (Sauce:)|
1) Clean, trim and wash beans.
2) In a pan boil salted water and cook the beans for 4-6 minutes till tender.
3) Drain in a colander. Transfer into a shallow serving dish.
4) Cover dish with aluminum foil.
5) Place in a warm 250°F oven.
6) Put the sauce ingredients on top of a double boiler.
7) Mix with a fork and place over simmering water.
8) Whisk the sauce till thick.
9) Pour sauce over beans and serve immediately.
10) Serve with broiled fish or meat.