Turkey Sauce Piquante
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Green pepper||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Tomato sauce||1 Ounce, can|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Green onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) With a knife cut turkey in bite-sized pieces.
2) In a saucepan put the back and neck and boil in 2 cups water.
3) Cook on simmering heat till liquid reduces to 1 cup.
4) Take out the chicken and reserve the stock.
5) Remove back and neck.
6) In a large skillet heat fat and fry chicken till golden brown.
7) Take off chicken from skillet and keep aside.
8) In same skillet fry onion, celery and green pepper in little fat.
9) Mix tomato sauce, salt and cayenne pepper and cook on simmering heat for 30 minutes.
10) Add turkey stock and turkey and cook covered on simmering heat for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
11) Take off from heat and add green onion, parsley and piccalilli.
12) In a plate take spaghetti or steamed rice and sereve turkey with sauce.