Lite Chocolate Sauce
|Regular margarine||2 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||6 Tablespoon (1/4 Cup Plus 2 Tablespoons)|
|Light corn syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Evaporated milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In small saucepan over low heat melt margarine.
2. Take off heat stir in sugar, cocoa and corn syrup.
3. Put in evaporated skim milk.
4. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, just until mixture begins to boil and is smooth.
5. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
6. Let it cool slightly.
7. Spoon 1 tablespoon warm sauce over 1/2 cup vanilla ice milk for each serving.