Oven Campout Fish With Bbq Sauce
|Minced onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Canned pineapple tidbits||8 Ounce (1 Can, Dole)|
|Bottled barbecue sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar/Honey||1 Tablespoon|
|Cod fillet/Red snapper fillet||1 Pound (4 Pieces)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
1. In skillet, saute onion and garlic in margarine until soft.
2. Put in undrained pineapple with juice, barbecue sauce and brown sugar.
3. Let it cook over medium heat, stirring, until thickened and slightly reduced.
4. Brush fish with oil and sprinkle with lemon juice.
5. Let it broil 4 to 6 inches from heat 5 minutes.
6. Turning fish continue cooking 5 to 7 minutes longer until fish is done.
7. Serve fish with barbecue sauce.