|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Preferably Cheddar, And Not Mozzarella)|
|Arrowroot flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Mustard powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a food processor or blender jar, combine all the ingredients and blend for 30 seconds at high speed to get a smooth consistency sauce.
2. Pour the sauce into a medium heavy bottomed saucepan.
3. Place the saucepan on a medium flame and bring the mixture to a boil, stirring continuously, until the sauce has thickened.
4. Serve it over spaghetti, pasta, rice or vegetables.
5. You can bottle the sauce and store in the refrigerator until required.
Calories 636 Calories from Fat 350
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g61.1%
Saturated Fat 23.7 g118.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 121.1 mg40.4%
Sodium 1953.4 mg81.4%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g5.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.41 g1.6%
Sugars 7.2 g
Protein 52 g103.9%
Vitamin A 13.4% Vitamin C 0.06%
Calcium 151.8% Iron 7.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet