|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Preferably Cheddar, And Not Mozzarella)|
|Arrowroot flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Mustard powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a food processor or blender jar, combine all the ingredients and blend for 30 seconds at high speed to get a smooth consistency sauce.
2. Pour the sauce into a medium heavy bottomed saucepan.
3. Place the saucepan on a medium flame and bring the mixture to a boil, stirring continuously, until the sauce has thickened.
4. Serve it over spaghetti, pasta, rice or vegetables.
5. You can bottle the sauce and store in the refrigerator until required.