Ginger Yam Sauce
|Grated ginger||3 Tablespoon|
|Pepper white||1 Pinch|
|Mineral salt||1 Pinch|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Or As Required)|
1) Place yams inside oven to bake until very soft.
2) Peel the skin and mask properly.
3) In a bowl, put the mashed yams.
4) Season with ginger, mineral salt and pepper. Combine thoroughly.
5) Pour in water to the mixture depending on the desired consistency.
6) Place over heat to simmer for 5-10 minutes until hot.
7) Serve hot by garnishing with freshly ground pepper.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 746 Calories from Fat 11
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g2.1%
Saturated Fat 0.32 g1.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 315.7 mg13.2%
Total Carbohydrates 176 g58.6%
Dietary Fiber 25.7 g102.7%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 10 g20.1%
Vitamin A 16.6% Vitamin C 175%
Calcium 11.1% Iron 20%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet