Ginger Yam Sauce
|Grated ginger||3 Tablespoon|
|Pepper white||1 Pinch|
|Mineral salt||1 Pinch|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Or As Required)|
1) Place yams inside oven to bake until very soft.
2) Peel the skin and mask properly.
3) In a bowl, put the mashed yams.
4) Season with ginger, mineral salt and pepper. Combine thoroughly.
5) Pour in water to the mixture depending on the desired consistency.
6) Place over heat to simmer for 5-10 minutes until hot.
7) Serve hot by garnishing with freshly ground pepper.