Pole Beans With Mustard Sauce
|Florida pole beans||1 1⁄2 Pound (fresh)|
|White sauce mix||3⁄4 Ounce|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Diced pimento||2 Tablespoon|
1. Prepare sauce mix according to package directions. Add mustard and lemon juice; mix well. Stir in pimento and mix well.
2. Wash and clean the pole beans and then cut them into 1-inch pieces.
3. Bring 1 inch water and salt to boiling point in medium saucepan. Add beans; cook for 5 minutes.
4. Reduce heat; cover. Simmer for 10 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender. Drain and set aside
5. Place beans in serving bowl and serve with sauce spooned over top