Meatballs and Sweet Sour Sauce
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, finley chopped|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Soft bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Garlic salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground allspice||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Ground cloves||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Unsweetened pineapple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1. Take a bowl and add onion, ground beef, bread crumbs, parsley, milk, egg, salt, allspice, cloves and garlic salt and stir well.
2. Mold the dough into 40 balls of about 1 inch diameter. Place 8 of the balls in 5 individual paper plates and line it with a double layer of paper towels and cover them with waxed paper. Cook each plate in microwave for about 1 ½ minutes at high.
3. Take 2-cup glass measuring cup and add cornstarch, pineapple juice and brown sugar.
4. Cook the mixture for about 2 minutes in a microwave at high until it gets thick. Stir them at once. Add lemon juice and stir it well.
5. Serve sauce with meatballs.