Rock Lobster In Almond Sauce
|Frozen rock lobster tails||5 Ounce|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs), salted|
|Blanched almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In a saucepan boil salted water and cook lobster tails for 6 minutes.
2) Take out the tails and hold under running cold water.
3) Take out the lobster meat from shells and cut into cubes.
4)Heat butter and brown almonds in it.
5) Stir in flour and seasonings. Add milk and stir till thickened.
6) Place lobster and heat thoroughly.
7) Serve hot.