No Cook Spinach Sauce
|Frozen spinach||10 Ounce, drained (1 Package)|
|Chopped basil/2 teaspoons dried basil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Zucchini||2 , diced|
|Yellow squash||1 , diced|
|Sweet red pepper/Green pepper||1 , thinly sliced|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Red wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
1) Follow package directions to cook pasta.
2) Drain well and keep warm in a serving bowl.
3) In a food processor, process spinach and basil and then chop finely using a sharp knife or by hand.
4) Transfer this to a bowl and marinate well with fresh vegetables, oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
5) Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours.
6) After the marinating period, allow the mixture to come to room temperature after taking it off from refrigerator.
7) Mix cheese with drained pasta and spoon over sauce, tossing pasta to coat well with the sauce.
8) Serve immediately.