Red Raspberry Sauce
|Fresh red raspberries/Frozen red raspberries||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cold water||2 Tablespoon|
1. Take a 2-quart saucepan and mix raspberries with 2 cups of water.
2. Bring to boil, lower the heat and simmer for about half an hour.
3. Sieve the raspberry mixture to remove the seeds.
4. Mix cornstarch and sugar.
5. Add 2 tbsp water to the mixture to form a smooth paste and then stir in berry mixture.
6. Bring to boil, stirring continuously, on medium heat.
7. Lower the heat and cook, stirring, for about 1 to 2 minutes or till the mixture thickens.
8. Take off from heat and allow to cool completely.
9. Serve immediately.