Chicken With Mushroom Sauce
|Chopped fresh thyme||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped fresh marjoram/Chopped fresh rosemary||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped chives||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry sherry||5 Tablespoon|
|Butter||1 1⁄2 Gram (38 Gram)|
|Flour||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Pint (250 Milliliter)|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juiced|
|Mushrooms||6 Ounce, sliced (150 Gram)|
1) Take a large, deep casserole and arrange the chicken pieces.
2) Spatter the herbs, chives, seasoning, and sherry over the chicken pieces.
3) Add with 12 1/2 g (5 oz.) or 1 tablespoon of butter cubes.
4) Wrap the mouth of the casserole with an aluminium foil or place a lid and bake it in 180°C, 350°F or Gas Mark 4 for about 45 minutes.
5) In a saucepan, take the remaining butter and melt it in low flame. Add flour and stir it continuously for a minute.
6) Stir in the milk and bring the sauce to a boil.
7) Add the chicken juice, lemon juice and mushrooms and simmer it for about 2 minutes until done.
8) Serve hot.
To freeze the chicken, store it in a rigid container.
Drizzle the sauce, cover the lid with a pan and set aside to cool.
Now label it and put it in a refrigerator.
To thaw the chicken and serve, keep it overnight in the refrigerator.
Place it in a saucepan and simmer it mildly for 15 minutes.