Broccoli with Peanuts and Lemon Sauce
|Peanuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce|
|Lemon peel||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) Clean the broccoli swishing in water with head side down.
2) Add vinegar and cover the wet broccoli and cook for 6 minutes.
3) Take out the broccoli from the oven and leave aside still covered.
4) Take a baking dish and cook peanuts with butter for 3 minutes, tossing every 1 minute.
5) Stir in cream cheese and continue by adding lemon peel, lemon juice, ginger and milk and mix well.
6) Cook this mixture for 1 minute to prepare the sauce.
7) Uncover the broccoli and separate into small flowers.
8) Place this in a serving dish and spoon over the sauce.
9) Sprinkle peanuts and cook for 1 minute.
10) Serve hot.