Stuffed Eggs Baked In Cheese Sauce
|Deviled eggs/Stuffed egg||1 (Basic)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Prepared mild yellow mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grated sharp cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a buttered 9" pie pan or au gratin dish, place the eggs in a single layer.
3) In a small saucepan, melt the butter on a medium heat.
4) Stir in the flour, gradually add the milk and seasonings, then stir and cook until thickened.
5) Stir in the cheese, and heat until it melts.
6) Pour the mixture evenly over the eggs and bake without the lid for 20-30 minutes until bubbly or lightly brown under the broiler.
7) Serve in a nice plate.