Stuffed Eggs Baked In Cheese Sauce
|Deviled eggs/Stuffed egg||1 (Basic)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Prepared mild yellow mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grated sharp cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a buttered 9" pie pan or au gratin dish, place the eggs in a single layer.
3) In a small saucepan, melt the butter on a medium heat.
4) Stir in the flour, gradually add the milk and seasonings, then stir and cook until thickened.
5) Stir in the cheese, and heat until it melts.
6) Pour the mixture evenly over the eggs and bake without the lid for 20-30 minutes until bubbly or lightly brown under the broiler.
7) Serve in a nice plate.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1001 Calories from Fat 627
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 75 g115.6%
Saturated Fat 41.4 g207.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 440 mg146.7%
Sodium 2141.9 mg89.2%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.91 g3.7%
Sugars 13.5 g
Protein 44 g88%
Vitamin A 43.6% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 107.2% Iron 9.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet