Cauliflower with Peanut Sauce
|For peanut sauce|
|Crunchy peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of celery soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Bouillon granules||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chopped dry roasted peanuts||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1) Separate the cauliflower into flowerets with small green leaves attached.
2) In a pan with salted boiling water, add the cauliflower flowerets, again bring to a boil, lower the heat and cook for about 10 minutes.
3) In a pan add the peanut butter, blend in the celery soup, milk and bouillon granules.
4) Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, turn of the heat, add salt and pepper to taste.
5) Drain the cauliflower flowerets and place on a serving dish.
6) Pour over the hot peanut sauce on the cauliflower flowerets.
7)Garnish with the chopped dry-roasted peanuts and serve immediately.
Calories 221 Calories from Fat 116
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.2%
Saturated Fat 2.4 g12%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 4.5 mg1.5%
Sodium 468.8 mg19.5%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.5%
Dietary Fiber 6.1 g24.4%
Sugars 7.7 g
Protein 10 g19.9%
Vitamin A 2.5% Vitamin C 116.8%
Calcium 11.3% Iron 6.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet