Fried FishWith Tarter Sauce
|Boneless fish||800 Gram|
|Raw egg||1 (No 2 Size)|
|White pepper||3 Gram|
|Mustard powder||3 Gram|
|Lime juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
|Mayonnaise sauce||200 Gram|
|Tartar sauce||50 Milliliter|
(1) Clean and wash the fish thoroughly.
(2) Slice into 8 even sized fillets.
(3) Combine mayonnaise, gerkins and tarter sauce cream into a smooth sauce. Use to serve with fish.
(4) Season fish fillets with lime juice, mustard salt and pepper.
(5) In a shallow bowl, beat eggs.
(6) Dredge the fish fillets in flour.
(7) Dip them in egg, one at a time.
(8) Coat both sides with breadcrumbs
(9) In a frying pan, heat oil over a medium high flame.
(10) Drop into the hot oil and fry, turning once until both sides are golden brown and crispy
(11) Remove onto kitchen paper to absorb excess oil
(12) Arrange them on a platter.
(13) Serve the fried fish immediately, accompanied with tarter sauce.