Heat the sesame oil in a small saucepan.
2. Add the ginger and garlic and stir-fry 15-30 second over medium heat to bring out the flavor.
3. Add the chicken broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, Tabasco, salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
4. Bring just to a boil, stirring.
5. Dissolve the cornstarch in the wine and whisk into the sauce.
6. Heat until sauce thickens and reaches a full boil.
7. Simmer for 30 seconds. Remove from the heat and set aside.
This video is a creation of the-sauceress. You can visit the-sauceress for complete recipes, and more videos.
Did you always want a multi-purpose Stir-Fry Sauce recipe? You've go it right here. Watch the chef prepare this All Time Favorite Stir Fry Sauce that can be used for many a dishes. Try out this flavorful sauce today.