Tomato Hot Sauce
|Onion||1 , minced|
|Green bell pepper||1 , seeded and chopped|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|Bottled horseradish||2 Teaspoon, well drained|
|Pickling spices||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Deseed quartered tomatoes, pass through a food processor with steel blade to prepare a puree.
2. Take a saucepan, add tomato puree, bell pepper, onion, horseradish, sugar and salt and the pickling spices tied in a cheesecloth bag. Place on medium heat and bring the mixture to boiling.
3. Lower the heat to minimum and simmer, partially covered, for 8 to 10 minutes.
4. Discard pickling spice bag, transfer sauce to a bowl, cover and refrigerate till served.
5. Take out from refrigerator, stir well and serve as desired.