Molly's Wine Sauce
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Minced shallots/Finely sliced green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brown gravy mix||2 Ounce (Each Package Makes 1 Cup)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry madeira wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Golden raisins||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1) Follow the instruction on package to prepare the gravy mix.
2) Use a 1 1/2-quart saucepan, to melt butter for cooking onion and shallots to tender.
3) Stir in the gravy and lemon juice to the saucepan.
4) Bring the mixture to a boil.
5) Pour in wine and simmer the mixture for 20 to 25 minutes.
6) Fold in raisins and simmer until the raisins become plump.
7) Serve the sauce over steak or roast beef.