Fillet Of Sole In Wine Sauce
|Sole fillets||1 Pound, thawed (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Green onions||2 , sliced|
|Parsley flakes/1 tablespoon chopped parsley||1 Teaspoon|
|White wine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) Take a baking dish and mix all the ingredients except cream to form a sauce.
2) Cover the dish and cook for a minute.
3) Remove the sauce from the baking dish.
4) Cover with plastic wrap or wax paper.
5) Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the fish flakes.
6) Add the cream to the sauce.
7) Pour over the fish fillets and cover the dish to cook again for 2 minutes.
8) Serve with any garnish of your choice.