|White sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hard boiled eggs||2 , chopped|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice/Vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a saucepan, melt better. Add in the flour and stir well.
2) Reduce the heat and add in cream and stock. Stir.
3) Season with salt and pepper. Stir till sauce turns nice and smooth.
4) Remove from heat and put in the chopped eggs, parsley and lemon juice. Give it a stir.
5) Serve the sauce hot with dish of your choice.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 435 Calories from Fat 251
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.6%
Saturated Fat 8.9 g44.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 502.6 mg167.5%
Sodium 937.1 mg39%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.75 g3%
Sugars 13 g
Protein 24 g47.7%
Vitamin A 48.6% Vitamin C 40.3%
Calcium 38% Iron 15.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet