White Grape Sauce
|All purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Chicken broth||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|White grapes||16 Ounce (Drained)|
1) Take a heavy saucepan and melt butter in it over low heat.
2) Add and stir flour to this until smooth.
3) Cook the roux for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
4) Slowly add in broth and cook over medium flame, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbled.
5) Add in sugar, salt, and lemon juice and stir well to mix.
6) Serve immediately after adding grapes.
Calories 233 Calories from Fat 83
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.5%
Saturated Fat 5.9 g29.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.2 mg8.1%
Sodium 472.2 mg19.7%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.3%
Sugars 25.5 g
Protein 2 g5%
Vitamin A 7.1% Vitamin C 22.3%
Calcium 1.6% Iron 5.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet