|White wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Dijon style mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|White pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Firmly packed fresh basil leaves||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
1) Take a clean bowl (can use food processor bowl), and mix vinegar, salt, mustard, egg yolks and white pepper in it.
2) Using an electric mixer on medium speed, blend the mixture well.
3) Keep pouring small quantity of olive oil, from time to time, while the mixer is running. Scratch the sides of the bowl sporadically, to off scrape the mixture.
4) Pour lemon juice in the bowl, and more salt and pepper, if required. Keep running the mixture while adding these ingredients.
5) Now, scrape out all the mayonnaise from the mixer and put it in a clean bowl.
6) Mix, 1 cup mayonnaise, garlic and basil leaves in a blender and process until soft and smooth dip is formed.
7) Lastly, put the basil mixture in the mayonnaise bowl. Pour in more lemon juice, if required.
8) Cover the basil mayonnaise bowl and place in the refrigerator. It will last for up to two weeks.
9) Use as desired.