1. In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, lime zest and juice.
2. Mix well.
3. Remove and reserve 1/3 cup of this soy sauce for Peanut Dipping Sauce.
4. Add chicken to remaining soy sauce mixture
5. Cover bowl and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
6. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
7. Threa marinated chicken on skewers and arrange in a roasting pan.
8. Place pan in preheated oven and bake chicken for 20 minutes, turning frequently and basting with marinade until cooked.
9. Prepare Peanut Dipping Sauce whisking peanut butter and cilantro to reserved soy sauce mixture marinade.
10. Serve chicken satay with peanut dipping sauce.