Poached Fillet Of Flounder With Lobster Sauce
|Cooked lobster||1 Small|
|Milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Cream||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Paprika||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Flounder fillets||8 Large|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Take the lobster meat out of the shell and cut into chunks.
2. Remove the shell and clean the shrimp.
3. Take a double boiler, melt butter, add flour and gently add milk and cook on hot water, stirring continuously, till the sauce thickens.
4. Mix salt, paprika, shrimp, lobster and paprika and simmer on the double broiler’s top along with fixing flounder.
5. Separate the fillets below. Start with the large fillet end, roll upward and secure using a toothpick.
6. Take a large skillet, add the fillets, water, milk, pepper and salt with a wax paper having a hole in the middle.
7. Cover firmly and allow to simmer mildly for 10 minutes.
8. Transfer to a hot platter and top with sauce and serve.