Whiting In Mushroom Sauce
|Button mushrooms||9 Ounce, sliced (250 Gram)|
|Shallot||1 , peeled, chopped|
|White wine||4 Fluid Ounce (125 Milliliter)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Tablespoon (Juice Extracted From 1 Fruit)|
|Butter||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Fresh cream||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Mixed herbs||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
1) Take a large casserole dish, add mushrooms, white wine, shallot, lemon juice, butter, cover, and cook for 3 minutes on power.
2) Take a glass dish and pour the cooking juices from the mushroom in the glass dish.
3) Mix mushroom with whiting fillets and season with salt and pepper.
4) Cover and cook for a few minutes.
5) Pour the remaining juices with mushroom and cream so that it covers the fillet.
6) Garnish with finely chopped fresh herbs and serve.