Leeks In Cheese Sauce
|Leeks||1 Pound, washed, halved (450 Gram)|
|Water||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Cornflour||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Milk||8 Fluid Ounce (225 Milliliter)|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Ounce, grated (50 Gram)|
1) Take a roasting bag and place the leeks along with water.
2) Tie the bag loosely with a string and cook on power for 6 minutes on power.
3) Sieve and reserve the liquid.
4) Take a serving dish and arrange the leeks on it.
5) Make a paste of cornflour with milk.
6) Make the sauce upto 350 ml by adding the reserved liquid and the milk.
7) Cook the sauce for a 6 minutes on power, season to taste, and then add grated cheese to it.
8) Pour the sauce over the leeks, garnish with the remaining cheese, and grill to brown.
9) Serve immediately.