|Refined flour||30 Gram|
|Whole black pepper||10 Gram|
|Brown stock||700 Milliliter|
1. Finely slice the onion
2. In a sauté pan, melt the butter on a low flame.
3. Add the black pepper corns and sliced onion and sauté until well browned.
4. Add the flour and blend with butter to make a roux, sautéing for 3-4 minutes until it is browned.
5. Take the pan off the heat and gradually stir in the stock, whisking continuously to get a smooth sauce.
6. Return to the flame and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring continuously until it comes to a boil
7. Strain the sauce through a fine wire mesh sieve
8. Season the sauce.
9. Use the sauce as required.