Pasta With Smoked Turkey And Black Pepper Sauce
|Finely chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Crushed black peppercorns||2 Teaspoon|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Snipped marjoram/1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram, crushed||2 Teaspoon|
|Fettuccine/Linguine/thin spaghetti||8 Ounce|
|Smoked turkey breast||8 Ounce, cut into julienne strips|
|Cherry tomatoes||8 , quartered|
|Snipped chives||2 Tablespoon|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
1. Take a 10-inch skillet and keep on medium heat, melt butter and add peppercorns and onion and cook for ½ a minute.
2. Stir in wine and simmer for 5 minutes or till there is hardly any liquid.
3. Mix marjoram and cream and cook for 5 minutes or till sauce reaches desired consistency. Add salt.
4. Take a 6-quart stockpot or Dutch oven, add boiling salted water and cook pasta for 8 to 10 minutes or till it turns firm-tender. Drain excessive water.
5. Transfer pasta back to Dutch oven.
6. Mix turkey, tomatoes and sauce to pasta, toss and heat thoroughly.
7. Take a serving bowl and transfer pasta.
8. Top with chives.
9. Serve hot with Parmesan cheese.