Broccoli With Orange Sauce
|Fresh broccoli||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated orange rind||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Orange sections||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried whole tarragon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Plain yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Clean broccolis by chopping off their large leaves, and trimming the tough ends of lower stalks. Wash broccolis properly before removing their spears.
2. Take saucepan and cook broccolis in little water for about 10 minutes till they become crisp and soft.
3. Take another thick bottomed saucepan and melt butter in it over low heat. Consequently go on adding ingredients. Starting with flour, cook it for a minute, then add orange juice, grated orange rind, orange sections, whole tarragon and salt to this mixture. Continue to stir the mixture till it turns bubbly and thick.
4. When done add yogurt to this mixture.
5. Drain broccoli, and spread it over a serving platter.
6. Serve after spreading sauce over the top.