Asparagus With Cheese Sauce
|Asparagus||1 Pound, cooked|
|Milk||3⁄4 Pint, scalded|
|Hot sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Prepare the sauce while the asparagus cooks.
2) In a pan, add in the butter, flour, salt, pepper, and mustard.
3) Cook for a few minutes, stirring continuously.
4) Slowly add in the milk, while continuing to stir.
5) When the sauce forms, stir in the cheese and then the hot sauce.
6) Heat an ovenproof dish.
7) Add in a tablespoon of butter and melt.
8) Arrange in the asparagus, pour the sauce over it.
9) Sprinkle with parsley.
10) Dust with paprika and serve hot.
11) To grill and serve, top with little cheese and dot with butter ad then brown.