Haddock With Tomato Wine Sauce
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Canned tomatoes||8 Ounce (One 200 Gram Can)|
|Mushrooms||2 Ounce, sliced (50 Gram)|
|Anchovies||4 , chopped|
|White wine||1⁄4 Pint (125 Milliliter)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Frozen breaded haddock||4 Ounce (1 Packet, Commercial, Portions)|
|Fat/Oil||1 Tablespoon (For Frying)|
1) Heat oil and fry onion till soft.
2) Add to it tomatoes, mushrooms, anchovies, wine and parsley. Add seasoning to taste.
3) Stir frequently and cook for 20 minutes.
4) Keep it in a packet and fry in oil.
4) In a serving dish serve haddock with the sauce
Freeze the sauce in a tight container. Reheat in a saucepan before serving simmering in low heat.