Standing Rib Roast With Two Sauces
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried rosemary||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Beef rib roast||6 Pound|
|Horseradish cream sauce/Mushroom wine sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Take a custard cup and mix salt, pepper and rosemary in it.
3. Season the roast with the rosemary mixture by applying it fully.
4. Take a roasting pan and put the roast on it with skin facing up.
5. Put a meat thermometer in the meat and cook it on heat for 12/4 hours to 3 hours for less(140 degrees), medium( 160 degrees) for 21/4 hours to 33/4 hours and on high(170 degrees) for 23/4 hours to 41/4 hours.
6. Once done, take the meat out and allow it to settle at room temperature for 15 minutes after covering.
7. Serve the meat with Mushroom wine sauce or horseradish sauce.
Calories 772 Calories from Fat 361
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g61.4%
Saturated Fat 15.5 g77.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 275.6 mg91.9%
Sodium 653.1 mg27.2%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1%
Dietary Fiber 0.38 g1.5%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 94 g187.5%
Vitamin A 0.3% Vitamin C 0.65%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 55.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet