2. Take a custard cup and mix salt, pepper and rosemary in it.
3. Season the roast with the rosemary mixture by applying it fully.
4. Take a roasting pan and put the roast on it with skin facing up.
5. Put a meat thermometer in the meat and cook it on heat for 12/4 hours to 3 hours for less(140 degrees), medium( 160 degrees) for 21/4 hours to 33/4 hours and on high(170 degrees) for 23/4 hours to 41/4 hours.
6. Once done, take the meat out and allow it to settle at room temperature for 15 minutes after covering.
7. Serve the meat with Mushroom wine sauce or horseradish sauce.