Green Pepper Hot Taco Sauce
|Hot peppers||375 Milliliter, finely chopped (1 1/2 Cups, Light Green Variety)|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Chopped tomatoes with juice||500 Milliliter (2 Cups)|
1) In a skillet, put onion and hot peppers.
2) Steam and stir the ingredients for 4 to 5 minutes after adding a few water drops.
3) Add the tomatoes with their juice.
4) Cook the ingredients for 5 to 10 minutes over medium heat (Cooking the peppers for long will make them milder in taste, but, overcooking can result in losing of flavor).
5) Serve with tortilla chips.