Green Pepper Hot Taco Sauce
|Hot peppers||375 Milliliter, finely chopped (1 1/2 Cups, Light Green Variety)|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Chopped tomatoes with juice||500 Milliliter (2 Cups)|
1) In a skillet, put onion and hot peppers.
2) Steam and stir the ingredients for 4 to 5 minutes after adding a few water drops.
3) Add the tomatoes with their juice.
4) Cook the ingredients for 5 to 10 minutes over medium heat (Cooking the peppers for long will make them milder in taste, but, overcooking can result in losing of flavor).
5) Serve with tortilla chips.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1364 Calories from Fat 184
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.7%
Saturated Fat 3.1 g15.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1786.1 mg74.4%
Total Carbohydrates 297 g99.2%
Dietary Fiber 113.7 g455%
Sugars 174.9 g
Protein 45 g89.9%
Vitamin A 1987.5% Vitamin C 326.8%
Calcium 347.3% Iron 148.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet