|Unsalted butter||2 Tablespoon (1/4 Stick)|
|Shallots||8 Medium, roughly chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), roughly chopped|
|Bouquet garni||1 (Leek, Parsley, Thyme, And Bay Leaf Tied Together In A Cheesecloth Bag)|
|Dry red wine||750 Milliliter (1 Bottle)|
|Veal marrow/Beef marrow||3 Ounce|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Veal stock||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1. In a medium saucepan, heat butter and add shallots and garlic to it.
2. Cook until they turn soft or for about 5 minutes.
3. Add bouquet garni and wine and bring to boil.
4. Meanwhile, in mixing bowl, mash together marrow and flour with fork until nearly smooth.
5. Whisk into wine mixture and boil gently, whisking occasionally, until reduced by half.
6. Add Veal Stock and simmer gently until thickened enough to coat a spoon lightly.
7. Ready to be served.