|Peanut butter||6 Tablespoon|
|Chili flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), chopped fine|
|Anchovy fillets/1/2 tsp shrimp paste||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Canned coconut milk/Grated coconut and water||5 2⁄3 Fluid Ounce (1 Small Can)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon (Extracted From 1 Lemon)|
1. In a food processor of a liquidizer, combine all the ingredients.
2. Fit the lid of the jar.
3. Pulse in short bursts or 5 seconds until you get a smooth and well blended sauce.
4. If you want to use this sauce as a dip, reduce the amount of coconut milk.
5. To make a thin sauce, add more liquid as necessary.
6. Serve the sauce with Satay or barbecued meats.
7. You can use it as a dip or spread as well.
8. Store in a clean dry jar in the refrigerator until required.