Mushroom Onion Sauce
|Mushrooms||3⁄4 Pound, sliced (peeled)|
|Onion||1 Large, chopped (peeled)|
|Vegetable stock||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a pan, heat oil or butter.
2. Add onions and sauté.
3. Add mushrooms and sauté together for 10 minutes.
4. Add flour and cook for a few minutes.
5. Add stock, salt and lemon juice and ensure that you keep stirring continuously.
6. Continue cooking for 10 minutes. Remove from flame. Add cream.
7. Serve mushroom onions sauce with hot snacks.