Dried Mushroom Sauce
|Dried mushrooms||3 Ounce|
|Water||50 Milliliter (As required)|
1. Wash and soak mushrooms in water for 5 minutes.
2. Throw out the mushroom soaked water and transfer mushrooms into a pan.
3. Add fresh water and cook it with salt and pepper over a low flame for 30 minutes. Drain water and keep it aside.
4. Strain water through a muslin cloth and return to pan.
5. Add 3 ounce butter and mushrooms. Reheat.
6. Serve Sauce of Dried Mushrooms over spaghetti or vegetables.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 862 Calories from Fat 614
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 70 g107.5%
Saturated Fat 43.9 g219.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 182.9 mg61%
Sodium 416.8 mg17.4%
Total Carbohydrates 64 g21.4%
Dietary Fiber 9.8 g39.3%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 9 g17.8%
Vitamin A 42.5% Vitamin C 5%
Calcium 3% Iron 8.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet