Veal With Tuna Sauce
|Cold roast veal||1 1⁄2 Pound (Preferably Boneless)|
|Thick mayonnaise||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Canned tuna||7 Ounce, finely mashed with its oil|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Tablespoon (Juice Of 1/2 Lemon)|
|Anchovy fillets||8 , finely chopped|
|Finely chopped capers||1 Tablespoon (Optional)|
|Veal stock/Chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon wedges||3 (To Garnish)|
|Anchovy fillets||1 Tablespoon (To Garnish)|
|Capers||1 Tablespoon (To Garnish)|
1) Cut the veal into thin slices.
2) Take a large serving dish and place the slices on it.
3) Combine the mayonnaise, tuna, lemon juice, chopped anchovy fillets, capers and pepper.
4) Dilute this sauce to a cream consistency by adding veal or chicken stock.
5) Spoon over the sauce over the veal and chill.
6) Garnish with lemon wedges, anchovy fillets and capers just before serving.