Delicious Cucumber Sauce
|Fresh cucumbers||2 Cup (32 tbs), slices (seedless)|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Stock||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Celery seed||1 Pinch|
|Nut butter||1 Tablespoon|
|White sauce||1 Pint|
1. Peel some cucumbers and slice it after removing seeds. Ensure that it measures 2 cups.
2. Stew cucumbers slowly in its own liquid after adding a tablespoon of vinegar, few onion slices and a quarter cup stock.
3. When cucumbers begin to soften, add salt as per taste, a pinch of celery seed (or celery salt) and a few grains cayenne.
4. Let it cook till it becomes a pulpy mixture.
5. Strain through a sieve.
6. Re-heat adding a nut of butter.
7. Add white sauce and blend well.
8. Serve Delicious Cucumber Sauce over a fresh vegetable salad.