Cream Sauce For Potatoes
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Pepper sauce/Piri piri||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 , minced|
1. In a pan, melt butter.
2. Add minced onion and parsely. Gently fry it till onion turns light brown in colour.
3. Add flour and cook for a few minutes.
4. Add cream or milk gradually, while stirring continuously.
5. Season with salt, nutmeg and pepper sauce or piri-piri. Cook gently on a very low flame for 15 minutes.
6. Serve Cream Sauce for potatoes with potato preparations.