Cauliflower And Broccoli With Herb Sauce
|Broccoli||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Olive oil||8 Tablespoon|
|Butter/Vegetarian margarine||4 Tablespoon|
|Ginger||2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Lemons juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped coriander||5 Tablespoon (Cilantro)|
|Cheddar||5 Tablespoon, grated|
1) Preheat the grill ot broiler
2) Halve the cauliflowers and cut the broccoli into large florets.
3) In a saucepan, boil the cauliflower and broccoli in the salted water for 10 minutes. Drain well, remove into a shallow ovenproof dish and keep them warm until needed.
4) In a pan, add the oil and butter or vegetarian margarine and gently melt the butter. Stir in the grated root ginger, lemon juice, lemon rind and coriander and simmer for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently.
5) Stir in the salt and pepper to taste, then pour this sauce over the vegetables in the dish and sprinkle with the cheese on top.
6) Place under a preheated hot grill for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is golden and bubbly. Allow to cool for 1-2 minutes.
7) Serve immediately in a nice plate.